Laman

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Shop and Life Updates!

Hi my awesome readers! I hope you're having an excellent week.

I have a few updates to get out of the way!

I'm going to be helping out with an upcoming UK Kawaii project, where a group of us J-fashion lovers will be providing useful articles, a database of the best places to shop for cute items in the UK, and a general hub for those into Japanese street fashion. The team is very dedicated and I can really see this going well. Fingers crossed! It would be great to have more resources in the UK for this sort of thing, and that can only happen if people are willing to support it. I will give more details when the site is ready to launch! In the meantime, you can like the facebook page here.

In other news, I received my first blog review of my online shop, Sugar Trampoline, and I also had my first international order! This is all very exciting for me and as of next year, when I'll have finished university, I'm hoping I'll be able to step my business up a notch and start selling my own brand of clothing. It's all a dream at this point but the support I've gotten so far has been great, so I remain hopeful I can make this work.

I have a few events lined up for this year. So far, I will have a stall at the Reading Vintage Fair on March 30th, and I will also be donating prizes for the raffle at the J-fashion convention on April 5th in London called Enchanted! Somehow I'm managing to get all this sorted whilst still doing my degree so it can be a bit stressful at times, but I love it. I'm finally doing what makes me happy and it's a great feeling.
A sneak peak of one of six prizes I'm donating for Enchanted! I got some pretty packaging and everything! I hope the winner will like it.

I also made a new vlog!


I hope I don't sound too ill/ delirious! I've been trying to fight off a cold for ages now but it just won't shift! I hope it'll go away soon... Anyway, this video is just me going over the fact that getting the "boring" basic items in lolita fashion is important as it'll make coordinating a lot easier. I hope you enjoy it!

Thanks for checking out this post. See you next time, lovelies 

No comments:

Post a Comment