Laman

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Bodyline Review: Wristcuffs ACC1031, Bolero L062 and Bloomers PAN031

Today, my newest Bodyline order arrived! I used AIR shipping and it only took 11 days so I'm pretty pleased. Plus, I didn't get charged a customs fee! I feel very lucky as they seem to be hitting people right, left and centre at the moment.

I decided to get a few wardrobe staples I was lacking.

First off, the wristcuffs! They're the first pair I've bought because I always found the brand and indie ones far too expensive for what they were. I didn't even know Bodyline did wristcuffs until I saw a review of them on my friend's blog.
I love them!

They are quite big and OTT with pearled ribbons, a row of lace at the wrist, and two more flaring out beneath. They look really great over the cuffs of a plain white cardigan, and are very comfortable to wear without.

Next I got a black bolero. The one I already had was regular cardigan length, which can be a bit awkward seeing as lolita skirts sit at the waist.
The fabric is soft and feels neither too thin nor too thick, quite similar to strong t-shirt/cutsew material.

I didn't expect to like the lace but it's very soft and quite cute. The ruffles everywhere are also a nice touch.

I finally got myself a pair of bloomers! I've been putting it off for so long!
Again, the fabric is lovely and soft, and the eyelet lace is wonderful.

There are a few rows of lace at the back, giving you a "rufflebutt" and adding the teeniest amount of volume to your skirt.The bloomers sit at my hips, and they reach about halfway down my thighs which I find to be a perfect length (I'm 5ft 6 for reference).

And, that's it! I'm very pleased with my order 

No comments:

Post a Comment