Laman

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Meadham Kirchhoff's Weird and Wonderful Topshop Collection

Today, Meadham Kirchhoff's designer collaboration with Topshop went up for sale!

If you are unfamiliar with the sort of clothing they have unveiled, here's a selection of my favourite pieces.




Flattering cardigans, adorable blouses, pastel jumpers, and kawaii skirts! I am really in love with this aesthetic, but not so in love with the Topshop price tag. I've been pretty unimpressed with the quality of their garments before, given they are one of the more expensive high street brands. But I am hoping a designer collaboration will mean something closer to designer quality, and if that's the case, the prices seem fair. I hope I get to see the clothing in person before it's all gone. I'm not so sure this is the sort of collection that would sell out quickly, but then again, Minju Kim for H&M was gone in 2 days and that was full of bizarre items!

Anyway... as you can see, my favourite items from Meadham Kirchhoff's collection are the more muted, cute-themed ones that seem heavily influenced by Japanese street fashion. I think it's great to see what is usually a shop I would never go into branch out into something different, perhaps appealing to a wider range of people. 

You can find the collection on the Topshop website, where you will see garish colours, and crazy shoe designs!

What do you think of this collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment