Laman

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas + A Festive Coordinate!

Merry Christmas, my lovely blog readers! I hope you have all had a wonderful day!

Today I decided to wear a new dress of mine-- Infanta's Snow White jumperskirt. The rich red is so festive and the print is simply gorgeous!

Christmas is usually a pretty low-key affair in my household but I actually managed to have some fun this year! I watched Carry On Matron with my mum, and then after a family Christmas dinner we played charades before splaying out in front of Toy Story 3!

I got a couple of presents, including a cute little glue gun which will be so perfect for crafting, and a new camera! Finally I can stop taking all my pictures on my phone for meetups and events!

What did you get up to this Christmas? 

No comments:

Post a Comment