Laman

Friday, July 11, 2014

Homemaker Magazine

Happy Friday!  
I'm so, so excited and a little bit overwhelmed as today, I got to go in to my local Sainsburys after work and buy a magazine that had been all kinds of awesome and use some of it's page space to include TTSM.  Ladies and Gentlemen, Homemaker Magazine:

Homemaker is a monthly magazine, with over 100-pages dedicated to all things creative.  It's right up my street and includes a whole range of craft, food, interior and styling articles.  On page 108, is the 'I Spy' feature, presenting finds from cyberspace and I am lucky enough to be the featured blog:
 It's quite something to see your own blog on the page of a magazine and even more surreal to read such a lovely review - I can't thank Homemaker enough for including me.  I'm completely honoured.
  My favourite article this month is the feature on ice-cream party accessories - perfect for pairing with Wednesdays Lolly DIY?    There's also a Designer Doggie Door-Stop / Pin Cushion Kit that comes with the magazine this month, so that's my weekend project sorted.
So, if you have found me after reading the magazine - a big hello and welcome to this little corner of the Internet - you are very welcome and I'd love you to also join me over on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook.  Have a great weekend and see you next time x

No comments:

Post a Comment